Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Investor Affiliate Program Buying OpportunityTV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChangeWave Investing Alert (Silicon Image)
Monday, April 25, 2005

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SILICON IMAGE'S BATTLE ON THE BOARD -- A BUYING OPPORTUNITY

Dear WaveRiders,

This morning Silicon Image (SIMG) announced that four members of
its board of directors have resigned, three of them due to a
disagreement over whether company founder David Lee should be
re-nominated to the company's board. As a result of the
resignations, the company fell out of compliance with listing
rules for the Nasdaq. (The exchange's rules require a majority of
independent directors and an audit committee with at least three
independent directors. Silicon Image officials said they would
try to return to compliance as soon as possible.)

I talked with the principles at Silicon Image and it's clear that
what we have here is a power play in the boardroom, and the losers
are taking the high road and resigning.

What do I think about this? BUY -- this is nothing more than a
partners' squabble!

NOTHING has changed in fundamentals and with new orders coming for
set-top boxes, IP TV sets and Windows Media centers,
High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) connections will be on
EVERY PC made in the world by year-end. HDMI growth will ramp
exponentially into 2006 and 2007.

There are NO hidden earnings issues -- NO corporate governance or
changes in outlook. This is just a bunch of rich guys pissed off
at each other and an old-fashioned cleaning of the house. The
worst that happens here is SIMG is sold -- if that happens, my
guess is it goes for around $15.

Again, this is a buying opportunity. I recommend picking up enough
shares on this sell-off to get your cost basis under $10.


Hit ‘em straight,

Toby


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



TVisio Open Source Affiliate Program-Auto Update Your Content





An Easier Approach to Trading


11 comments:

affiliate training said...

I found you through the search engines and I have to say... you have a nice blog! Keep up the good work. Listen if affiliate videos interests you, visit my site and say hello.

affiliate videos said...

If affiliate marketing Sounds Fun To You, Then By All Means Visit That Link And Drop Me A Line. :)

affiliate course said...

I just happend to pass by and noticed your blog here. I just had to tell you that this is an example of what a blog should look like... great job! Anyway, gotta go now, but if you're into affiliate training like me, then I invite you to visit my site. Have a great day!

fx said...

Hello Whetstone, been looking for the latest info on fxcurrency and found this post. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

bestfx said...

Hello Whetstone, been looking for the latest info on real time currency signals and found this post. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

affiliate training said...

This is one of the best blogs I have seen so far... you're doing a terrific job. Keep it up. I'm personally the kind of guy who's into affiliate course type products myself. Anyway, take care and keep up the good work on your blog!

affiliate promotions said...

I just happend to pass by and noticed your blog here. I just had to tell you that this is an example of what a blog should look like... great job! Anyway, gotta go now, but if you're into affiliate videos like me, then I invite you to visit my site. Have a great day!

affiliate course said...

This is one of the best blogs I have seen so far... you're doing a terrific job. Keep it up. I'm personally the kind of guy who's into affiliate course type products myself. Anyway, take care and keep up the good work on your blog!

affiliate course said...

I just happend to pass by and noticed your blog here. I just had to tell you that this is an example of what a blog should look like... great job! Anyway, gotta go now, but if you're into affiliate promotions like me, then I invite you to visit my site. Have a great day!

forex said...

Hi Whetstone, Out surfing for information on foriegncurrency & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

affiliate training said...

This is one of the best blogs I have seen so far... you're doing a terrific job. Keep it up. I'm personally the kind of guy who's into affiliate course type products myself. Anyway, take care and keep up the good work on your blog!